Insulation for homeowners in Atlanta and Chattanooga
An investment in quality insulation is the most cost effective way to save money on your monthly energy bills. Adding quality insulation and sealing air leaks can be overlooked during construction in exchange for other home features (e.g., upgraded countertops, lighting, flooring, etc.). It doesn’t take long for high energy bills to add up! After a short time, many homeowners wish they had made their home more efficient and invested in better insulation.
What are the benefits of upgrading your insulation and sealing air leaks?
- Your home will be more comfortable all year round.
- You will experience a more even temperature distribution in your home.
- Interior insulation can improve acoustics by minimizing room-to-room noise bleed.
- Sealing air leaks can help control moisture in your home.
- Proper insulation can reduce floor squeaks, drywall cracks and structure damage.
- Because of the reduced monthly utility costs, upgrading your insulation may increase your home’s resale value.
- Lower energy bills! ENERGY STAR estimates a homeowner can save up to 10% on their total annual energy bill by air sealing and insulating.
Don’t assume that insulation is only beneficial in cold climates. Insulation is just as important in warm climates around Atlanta, Georgia and Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Our services for existing homes include:
- Attic insulation
- Air sealing
- Basement insulation
- Crawl space insulation
- Crawl space encapsulation
- Insulation removal
- Energy consultation
Even if your home is newer, it could benefit from upgraded insulation. As building codes become stricter, nearly all homes need more insulation to ensure they are meeting current standards.
Contact Foster Insulation today to discuss how upgrading home insulation can reduce energy bills and make your home more comfortable!