Retrofit Insulation Services for Homeowners in Kennesaw, GA
Understanding what your home needs to keep it at its best, both inside and out, takes a lot of time and effort. While it’s easiest to focus on the parts of your home that are the most visible and upgrade those areas first, it’s often the areas of your home you think of the least that need the most attention.
Every new home is given a layer of insulation during the building process. Insulation helps keep your home from losing valuable conditioned air or heat throughout the year so your family can live comfortably. Over time, many homeowners realize their home is energy inefficient as they watch their energy bills rise each month. This inefficiency is caused by inadequate insulation or insulation that has been damaged by moisture or pests. If you have noticed your energy bills rising, it may be time to update or replace your home’s insulation
The Benefits of Retrofit Insulation
Improving or replacing your home’s insulation offers many benefits for your entire family:
- Lower energy costs
- Improved indoor air quality
- Less stress on your HVAC unit
- Improved sound control
- Increased comfort
Our Insulation Services and Products
Our Kennesaw location offers a variety of insulation services and products to retrofit your home and maximize its energy efficiency:
- Attic Insulation – Homes lose up to 70% of their energy through the roof and attic. Improve the energy efficiency of your entire home when you properly insulate and air seal your attic.
- Insulation Removal – We offer expert insulation removal services to safely remove insulation that is old or has been severely damaged by pests or moisture.
- Fiberglass Insulation – Made of recycled glass, fiberglass insulation is the most popular insulation choice for homes. Finely spun batts are ideal for open wall cavities and ceiling joists while blown-in (loose-fill) fiberglass is frequently used to fill open attic spaces or densely packed into closed cavities.
- Spray Foam Insulation – This insulation sticks to most surfaces and expands when sprayed to insulate and air seal in one easy step. Spray foam insulation is great for retrofit applications and comes in two forms: open cell and closed cell.
- Basement Insulation – Basements are notoriously known for their energy inefficiency, especially around box sills and rim joists. Maintain the comfort of your entire home by insulating, air sealing and resisting moisture with proper basement insulation.
- Crawl Space Encapsulation – Encapsulating your crawl space with a moisture barrier will protect your home’s foundation, help eliminate mold and odors, and improve indoor air quality.
- Energy Consulting – It’s important to view your home as one energy unit and consider how all of its parts work together to make it either more efficient or less efficient. We offer several tests to evaluate your home’s energy usage, including: blower door testing, duct leakage testing, and infrared scans.
We Provide an Extra Level of Care to Our Customers
At Foster Insulation, we take pride in our work and provide only the best insulation products and services to our Kennesaw customers. Members of our team—a member of the sales team and an operations manager—provide individualized attention to every homeowner in the form of customer liaisons. One member will expertly estimate and recommend the proper insulation solution while the other serves as an on-site manager during the install to answer any homeowner questions and supervise the installation. We are excited to be the only insulation company to provide this extra level of care for our customers.
Contact us today to learn more about the many benefits of improving your Kennesaw home’s energy efficiency with our retrofit insulation services. We are here to help you create a home you can truly feel comfortable in for many years to come.